Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy NEW Year!!

I should be posting my goals for 2010, but I'm not. I've got them in my head for now and will soon be putting them on paper. I'm a little behind. As I woke this morning not wanting to get out of bed contemplating homeschooling just so I could start the day a little later, I sleepily got out of bed and got going. The kids were excited to head back to school and I was a little sad even though it is quite chaotic with everyone home and all the friends. For the 2 short hours I was home alone I thought wow it is quiet here. I embraced my alone time and feel rejuvenated now! I'm ready to put away the Christmas decor. that I have piled on my dinning room table and start a new year full of optimism and with out regret! That is my biggest goal for 2010 no regrets. If I think of making cookies for a neighbor I'm going too! If I look at closet that is disorganized I'm going to organize it. If I pass by a sticky window I'm going to wipe it. If my baby girl wants me to read a story I'm going to stop cleaning and do it. No more excuses for me! O.K I guess I decided to write down one goal so you can all hold me too it. Hopefully it makes me a better person and not a crazy mess! We took our annual trip to the ice rink. The kids love it. It's a little cold for me, but I have to admit I am the biggest wimp when it comes to anything cold. I only endure for the children!
Kara, Kelton, and Hayden! We always make them wear there snow suits, because they fall like crazy! If they were adults every bone in there bodies would be broken, and they wouldn't be able to get out of bed for weeks! Kara thought I should wear my snow pants too!

Kelton was speedy with this and Brent thought of the game push the children as fast as you can on this little walker and have all the other kids chase you!


Did I tell you that it is impossible to wear these guys out! They never wanted to leave.


Halle was a trooper she loved skating, but she also is a whole lot of work with out that walker. She almost killed me twice. Did I mention I'm not a great ice skater! Brent is actually really good, well at least he is better than me, the kids, and most of the people on the rink, so that qualifies you as really good in my book.

George enjoyed eating the ice off his skates! It seems gross, but he doesn't seem to get sick from it!

So I was bad this year and took a million pictures and did not get one family picture well actually that is not true my mom took one family picture of us after our family reunion of not showering for 3 days. So I'm starting off the new year with a family picture of all of us at the ice rink.

Nat and George and Reggie also joined us at the Ice Rink. Nat was wearing little bobby socks so she wasn't feeling the love her feet were hurting!

My sister Kerri and her family came down for a little visit and we all went to open gym at a gym in town! Her family is in the process of possibly adopting so they brought along some nice little boys.

Brent giving instruction to Kara! The owner of the gym asked Brent if he would like to be a coach. That was before Brent knocked a hole in the wall with his buns of steel!! Now I think Brent will just be working there to pay for the hole!!!

Brent showing off a little!

I'll admit it is quite impressive that a 40 year old man can hold him self horizontally on the rings for longer than 3 seconds.

I'll tell you one thing Brent is good at playing and kids absolutely love him! I know it is hard to believe, but they think he is funny too! I guess I think he is funny too when he's not being annoying, but I guess I'm annoying too so ..........

Sister Kerri! I don't know what she is doing probably throwing a ball at my dad since he was the official camera man! I didn't put any of the but shots of all of us, so you can all thank me later, even though I think all your booties looked pretty good!

Grandpa took this picture too. I think he must have been trying to get me in the picture, but I think it would have been cuter if I was not in it! They are all just glad it is a picture of their faces.

Brent and Halle!

Halle and me!

Me Halle and Reggie!

Tan, Kelt and Uncle Mark! Sorry no shots of Hayden. He was too fast for the camera!

Kelton stuck in the pit!

The END!

1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Love the 'no regrets' :) I really should come up with some goals, I never make any goals.... well... every now and then a half-hearted one. I think I'll just borrow yours for now tho :)
Super cute pics. You are one hot momma (can I say that?) lol Your cute body almost inspires me to make a goal to lose weight.