Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Football Ends!!

Hayden decided to try football this year in place of soccer. It was his first year to play, and he did pretty good. In the 1st game he even made an interception. He was a little surprised when he looked down and saw he had the ball!! He really seemed to enjoy the game and did great for his 1st time ever playing!
Hayden had a great coach that reminded me of his Uncle Brady! He had so much heart!! He just kept trying to get the kids to put there heart and soul into the game! He was so nice with the kids and really was very positive and good with the boy!

We are grateful to people who sacrifice their time to teach our kids and are good examples too!


When Hayden started playing he was amazed how much strategy went into the game of football! He told us football takes a lot of brain power!! The coach had them memorizing plays and running all sorts of plays. Here is the hand off play to Hayden!!

We can't forget about the support team!! Hayden absolutely loves an audience!!! He loves to have people come and watch (he did not get that from me, I hate an audience). He really appreciates when anyone comes to his games!!!

Grandma and Halle braved the weather for this game!!


Grandpa and Daddy (picture by Kelton)! Grandpa was definitely prepared for the cold weather!

Last but not least, Kelton also showed his support! It really does get cold on the sidelines! Brent told me one game I looked like I was going under cover! I hate to be cold so I really bundle up for the games and most of the times look so unbelievably silly, but no one recognizes me because I go incognito!!!








No comments: