Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT

This year for Halloween I decided to throw away all the Halloween catalogues that came to my home before the children got a hold of them. My motive See No Evil buy no evil! I wish I had taken pictures of all the costume ideas Halle had! She ended up being Cinderella. This is her Ballet recital dress, a new crown, and Kara's old shoes! She decided on this about an hour before we went out trick-or-treating.
She couldn't stop dancing around like a princess. Originally she was going to be Dorothy, then a Fairy Princess, then The Little Mermaid. She was a Fairy for Ballet and A Fairy Princess with a big Red Snow white bow and Dorothy shoes for her preschool party! I do love how excited she gets about everything!

Kelton originally was suppose to be a Ninja, but he had seen this Skeleton on line and had his heart set on being something scary! Brent stopped at Wal-mart 2 hours before we went trick-or-treating and made Kelton a very HAPPY trick-or-treater!


Kara thank goodness stuck with the black cat idea!!!

Hayden was suppose to be a snow boarder, but changed his mind and decided to be a Zombie (I think that is what he is??) Brent did the face painting. His friend Zac and him layed in the rocks and scared people as they came to trick-or-treat! They said they had never had so much fun!!

Our trick-or-treating team! Cousin George, friend Zac, Kelton, Halle, Kara, Hayden, cousin Dillon, and cousin Reggie!

After trick-or-treating we got a visit from one of the cutest little golfers on the block!

Cousin Tiger!!! The kids love their cousins and probably would smooch on him to death if he would let them! Is he cute or what?

The big kids ran from house to house and Halle just could not keep up! Thanks to Aunt Natalie for running with the big kids! I know it is probably not fair of me to take so many pictures of My little Halle, but I'm not really a fair mom! Plus she was having so much fun! I just had to catch it on camera!!
Always a princess!
I tried to talk her into some more comfortable shoes, but she was unwilling to sacrifice beauty in the name of comfort!
Hope everyone had a very happy and safe Halloween!!!!

3 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Looks like fun! The kids look great! :) Don't you hate the indecisiveness that comes with costumes????? Kyle was SURE he was going to be Po (from the Teletubbies lollllll) but we put it all together the night before and found that he just couldn't keep any stuffing in..... Skinny Po? no way!!! lol so I stayed up that night and tried to be crafty...... ugh lol

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I enjoyed catching up with you through your blog ;) Cute pictures and glad you had a fun halloween weekend!

Laura said...

So, so cute.
I could just gobble that Halle up.