Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cute Things!!

I follow a friends blog and she tagged everyone with the title cute things! So I have been over analyzing the cute things in my life! I could think of lots more cute things, but only got pictures of a few! When Kara is really excited about anything she claps her hands really fast like this, I think it is cute!
While Halle plays she sings and talks to her dolls and animals! I think it is cute!

I think it is cute when little girls shrug!


I think it is cute when Halle stirs pretend food like a crazy woman!

I think it is cute when Kelton spends so much time making a special gift for grandma's birthday!


I think it is cute to watch two three year olds play so nicely together!


I think it is cute when friends dress up together and love each other. When I came up the stairs Halle's little friend reached up and tucked Halle's hair behind her ear for her. It was really sweet!

Kelton is a perfectionist and he could not get his fingers traced just right so he was so frustrated! He cried through the entire process!! I think he is cute even when he is frustrated!

Well what is'nt cute about that! That is exactly how I feel today! I wish I were just laying on my bed with them!
2 more cute things. Brent said to Hayden the other day "someday you'll grow up and get married....." Hayden replied with "No I don't want to." Brent said something I can't remember his exact words and Hayden said, "I don't even want to think about that right now!!" I thought it was funny! Hayden does not want to be bothered with any thoughts of girls unless they want to play some crazy game he has come up with!
Halle was singing the song "Sally the camel has 3 humps......" when Kelton came in and said, "there are no girl camels!" I said, "who told you that?" he said, "I have never seen a camel with eyelashes!" Well there you have it! Criteria for being a girl according to Kelton "Eyelashes"!
What are the cute things in your life! I'm tagging all of you, and please do better than I did!


2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love those cute things! You do have super cute kids...and I'm not even biased! :) So I am 31...30 and holding last year didn't work, so I am trying it again this year. :)

Laura said...

I love your cute things! My kids think the same thing about eyelashes! I got a little chuckle out of that one.