Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Party Time!!

School Parties are always fun, right? Kelton meticulously did every project. He definitely likes to finish his projects. He would not move on to the next activity until he was done! This pumpkin was colored in solid orange by Kelton he did not leave a single spot uncovered by orange marker.
I also took a trip down to Kara's class party!!! The kids love when I show up at the school! I always loved when my mom came to the school too! I remember thinking "I have the best mom ever!" Now I know I do(:

Every year I think I am going to throw a party at my house, but then I seem to get overwhelmed by everything. This year the kids invited friends over and so there was no going back! They each invited a few little friends and we played games and just had fun!


The mummy game!

Can't have a party with out some face painting by Aunt Natalie!! Aunt Natalie is an awesome face painter, and I am being serious. Her paintings always turn out so cute! I don't think I was blessed with the Art talent(:


Mr Party himself!! It wouldn't be a party with out the big Daddy! Brent always makes things fun! He always plays the fun music and does silly things for the kids!!!

He was totally worn out! Don't worry that is just a doll, not a real baby! I painted his face up for him! I told Natalie to tell him it looked good when she saw him. Do you know what she did when she saw him? She laughed hysterically, and if you've ever heard her laugh you know what I mean!! I also dressed up like a witch and painted my face green! Dang I wish I would have gotten a picture! The paint stung the heck out of my face and was a bear to remove! I had a green tint to my face and kept getting more green off every time I washed my face not to mention suffering through Natalie laughing hysterically at me!! The kids thought it was fun so maybe well do it again next year!!

Kara got invite to a little Halloween party and dressed up as Princess Leia. I had to stick this one in of her!


1 comment:

Laura said...

What great costumes!
Alison, you are a FUN mom! Look at you with the Halloween party at your house... seriously, your kids have the best mom.