Thursday, June 18, 2009

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY HAYDEN HUCKS

Hayden wanted Donuts instead of Cake for his Birthday! He loves DONUTS!!
Hayden said he wanted a bike for his birthday, but he said if it was too expensive he did not need a new bike!
The family Party! We thought it was going to rain on Hayden's Birthday so we moved his friend party to the next day!!
The friend Party. A couple of the little boys had to leave before I snapped the picture! I was so busy Barbecuing I missed taking pictures!!
Hayden wanted to play capture the flag and have a water fight, which we did! Thanks to Daddy for playing and entertaining all the kids! I think we wore the boys out, if that is possible!
Present time!
OK! I just couldn't resist the hands in the pants bootie crack look (This is Kelton just to clarify)!
Tribute to my Hayden!
It is unbelievable how quickly time goes by! It seems like only yesterday he was running through the town homes we lived in pointing and naming the numbers and letters on the homes! Hayden was my very busy boy! He started running at 10 months. He never walked! He had one speed .....fast! I chased him all over the place! Sometimes we think were teaching our kids so much, but then we start to realize we are the ones really learning. When Hayden was 1 year I took a nursing job at night and I cried every night as I drove to work. I hated missing out on his little life. I remember Brent telling me that they were watching Sesame street and Hayden looked at the number 10 on the TV and said 10! I was so bummed that I missed it! Hayden was such a smart boy and could point to all the numbers and letters and name them by the time he was 18 months old. He has continued to love reading and reads at least a book a week. He seems to be able to retain everything he reads. He is very responsible and very self sufficient. He is a very good big brother! He loves to know the rules of life and follow them! I love my Hayden! Hayden loves life and fun and Choosing the Right! Thanks Hayden for helping me be a better mom and person! I hope I never miss another minute of your life!!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Wow #10! What a fun birthday! Parties OUTSIDE are the best :)

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

What a sweet boy and what a great momma :) Happy Birthday Hayden! Did you make that cake Ali? haha :) I wished we lived closer, your parties and play dates look like SO much fun!!!

Laura said...

I love the donut cake!
What a cutie, I think he looks like his mom :)
Happy B-day Hayden!