Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday BRENT!!!

Brent wanted to Barbecue and only have one candle on his cake! He is in denial about his age! I think it was a fun party!
Brent was a little winded from all the exercising he has been doing and could barely blow out his one candle!

Here are Brent's friends enjoying some treats! One friend is giving me the evil eye!

This little friend needed some cake too!!
Brent is a great husband and daddy! I am so grateful to be married to him! For his birthday I thought I would list some of his great qualities:
Smart (and I don't mean smart alec)
He lives in the present (therefor punctuality is not in his vocabulary)
He loves to play and have fun (kids that come to our house ussually ask if Brent is home)
Funny (and I don't mean funny looking, even though I do have a few pictures that might make you believe otherwise)
Good cleaner (when motivated)
Easily motivated
Great speller ( which is good for me, he like having a dictionary around all the time)
Factatorian (I made this word up, because Brent is also like having an Encyclopedia with you at all times)
Always in appropriate attire for every occassion (which means he always looks cool)!
Great singer and Guitar player ( he was known as Billy Idol during his college days)
He thinks I look hot (even when I feel fat, look nasty, and smell stinky)
He is really good help (especially when my hormones are out of balance)
The best part is he is my best friend, and my favorite person to be with!
I love you! Happy Birthday!




1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Happy Birthday Brent!!! You guys are awesome!