Saturday, June 13, 2009

Locks of Love

Kara's hair was getting really long so we decided to cut it and donate it to Locks of Love! Halle's was not quite long enough to donate, but she wanted a new look too!
The back! Aunt Katie cut the girls hair, and I think she did a great job!

I wish I had taken a before picture, but I think there are probably a thousand pictures of the before hair, except most of the time we wear pony tails!!

Halle with her new bob and bangs too!! This girl is a crazy little nut! I am telling you I don't know where she came from, but she is a sassy little stinker!!




3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Such cute little cuts! I can't wait to see Halle's hair tomorrow! :) I just got caught up on your posts, looks like lots of fun stuff! Happy Birthday to YOU and to Brent! I just pull out the number candles we have used on the kids cakes and put them together to get to Shawns age. ;) I know I am always hitting you up for referrals, but where do your girls take dance lessons?

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Love it!!!! I love the cute hair cuts! and I soooooooo love that you donated to locks of love.....close to home for me :) I also love all the pics from Washington. Such fun! I just love all of your family.

The Dobbs said...

Very cute and great for summer! These girls would look adorable with any haircut. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!