Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 Little Turkeys

Yes, this is Grandpa and He is in the Kitchen with these two crazy boys!  And in case your wondering he did nothing to stop these little kiddos!
 Grandpa Turning a blind eye!
Kelton and Reggie after they smeared whip cream all over their faces and hands!  I really don't know why they thought this was a good idea.  I would hate to have sticky whip cream all over me!  I did have to laugh a little though!  It's hard to get mad at little faces that look like that!

These two boys are always together!  They probably think they are twins (actually they don't I mentioned this one time and Reggie looked at me and said "I don't have red hair!" and Kelton just laughed!)  Reggie is only a month and a head taller than Kelton!  I love watching them play, and to try to work things out!

3 comments:

schlenskefamily said...

What a great Grandpa! I wish I could be so relaxed as a parent. Those boys probably had the best time!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Haha isn't that such a dad/grandpa thing?! They know the women will clean up after them, so no worries, have fun, do what ya want :) And poor Halle's lips...ouch! I hope she is feeling ok (and they do look kinda pretty like that) :)

jen said...

Boys will be boys!!! What fun and what a good mom for not getting upset. Sorry to hear about Hallie's lip...especially when that girl girl loves lip gloss.