Friday, December 23, 2011

Work Party!


 I don't think I've attended a Christmas party since Brent worked for KPMG, which was before we had kids!
 It's a trucking company party so of course Santa came in style in a sleigh attached to the back of a big red truck!  Oh and then all the employees lit up the night, not with fireworks, but with cigarettes.  I think I have lung cancer just from being outside for 5 minutes with the employees.  Unfortunately there is a direct correlation between the amount of money you make and whether you smoke or not.  The less money you make the more you smoke!

 I think that just might be the real Santa!
 Hard to get a good picture of all the lights, especially when my phone camera was taking horrible pictures and my good camera had the super zoom lens on which means I have to be a mile away to get the entire truck in the picture (other lens still broken, too expensive to buy a new one( : )!!

 Miss Halle very excited to see Santa!

 Hayden still a believer ( :

Santa brought presents for all the kids.  Kelton got these cool handcuffs (scary), Hayden got a 5$ gift card to Wal-mart, Halle got some body gel and shampoo, and Kara got some lotion and fuzzy pink socks!
NICE!
 So this is the infamous Louie(non-smoker) in his usual attire.  Black shirt, Black jeans, and tennis shoes.  Someone took the picture for us.  Poor Halle almost didn't make it into the picture!

 The CFO Alana (non-smoker)
  Bo and Paula (the other Boss) (non-smokers)!  She's the Soap lady.
All 57 other employees smokers!
 The kids in the sleigh!

 Me and Halle.  Me of course holding everything.  How do I always end up with everything?
 Us again.  I don't know what's wrong with our dryer down here it's shrinking all of my clothes! ( :
 How come big Trucks are so much Fun?





 Obviously my camera takes better picture than my phone.  Kara and Kelton got the phone picture!  Sorry guys!


Final picture of the Fam and Louie.  This is the phone picture.  Not very good, but Halle is in it!

No comments: