Monday, August 22, 2011

More House as Promised!

This pretty much does it for the house!  No pictures of the downstairs yet!

Master Bedroom!  Everything fit better than I thought it would.  Dad your drawings were awesome.  You know what I think you should start a business!  That is the greatest idea ever.  I think you could make a lot of money doing that for people.  Mom remember how you made those fabric seat covers that held books etc for the car and then they started selling them?  Anyways I think this could be huge.  

 The Bay Bridge.  This is the Bay of St. Louis.  The kids are watching a train go across the Bridge.  This Bridge is 2.1 miles long and there is a large walking/biking path across it.  It is very cool.  The fish were bouncing out of the water like little jumping jacks.  Kelton said, "you know mom everything I've never seen in my life I'm seeing here in Mississippi."  Me too Kelton!
 Kelton and Kara on the Bridge.

 This Bridge is really close to our house.  Maybe 2 miles away.  We take this to go to church every Sunday and Wednesday.  We have to speak in church next Sunday, which I'm 100 percent dreading.  I hate speaking.  Hayden has to speak too and he has been crying about it!  Actually he has stopped crying, but is still whining.  Grandma and Grandpa sent him the greatest talk ever too.  Brent just keeps telling him now you have to speak from the heart which just makes him mad!  I wish someone would write my talk for me.  My topic is Elder Hollands conference talk, An Ensign to the Nations.  Anyone have any good ideas?  There are not very many kids so you actually have to have some real material.  In Meridian I think it was easier to get up  because you just kind of felt like no one was really listening because they were distracted by all the noise and kids.    It's kind of funny because everyone keeps asking me So how are you adjusting to the South?"  I keep answering "were adjusting" and then they say "yeah its hard to get used to the food, humidity, and bugs."  I keep thinking they are talking about the people.  The humidity, food, and bugs are easy to adjust to it's the social part that is getting me.  The thing is this is all normal to everyone but me, and because they have never lived in the West or North they think everyone thinks like they do.  Anyways that is a whole other subject.
 This is the master closet!  Tiny!  It looks like a mess here, but I really did just clean it.  I started to clean it the  other day, but had to quit after a lizard came running out from behind Brent's shirts.  Scared the pants off me.  I couldn't even go in the closet for 2 days.  Called the pest guy that very day.  Hayden, however, spent the entire day looking for the lizard.  Why do the kids love creepy things?  
 Master Bath!
 Boys room.  The closets look horrible in the pictures.  I don't know why?  I guess they don't photo well!
 Boys room #2
 Boys room #3!
 Family room!
 Trampoline.  We just got this.  Me and Brent only had to put it together twice.  Lame!!!  Anyways for some reason we always like to put everything together wrong the first time.  We want to be experts!!!  Really putting together a trampoline in 95 degree weather with 90 percent humidity is horrible the first time, and miserable the second time.  First put the legs on wrong.  Next got the whole bed put together and figured out that you had to line the net up with the legs so had to take the whole bed off again.  Oh and all the legs to my kids tables inside are still on backwards.  I screwed them all in from the inside.  Then me and Brent decided to put together some Gorilla shelves.  Brent informed me that he thought we could do it quickly since he had already put them together once and so new exactly how to do it.  Both of us dripping with sweat start putting the shelves together.  That's right all wrong.  A 30 minute project again turns into 2 hours very quickly.  
Lastly our little patio where we can sit and enjoy the nice cool summer breeze while we watch the kids jump happily. (:

Or I could say our nice little patio where we sit and sweat out all of the toxins in our body while we swat away biting gnats and blood thirsty mosquitos, while we yell at the kids to stop fighting.

Halle still wants to go home.  Kara walked the plank again on Friday for not giving enough evidence on her work.  She said everyone except for a few had to also walk the plank.  I guess one little boy kept sneaking out of the line when a teacher was not watching and would slide down the slide or would run to the front of the line.  Gutsy little kid.  Kara did not think this was very fair.  It's funny because I kind of like that he decided to revolt a little.  Is that terrible or what?  Kara does not seem to really care anymore.  I think she's just decided it does not really matter what you do they are probably going to find some crazy reason for you to walk the plank and miss playtime.
Better run, like always my blog turns into a book!

No comments: