Friday, August 12, 2011

A little More!

I wanted to add a few more pictures.  These are actually after the first day of school because I forgot my SD card when we went to the school.  Also I did not proof read my last entry, and when I did proof it I noticed that the lesson that Hayden had been giving Halle on finances had been deleted.  It was funny so I have to add it quickly before I forget.  Halle tells Hayden "were rich because we have a magic box!"  I then ask, "and where is this magic box", thinking it is something Halle has just imagined up.  She says, "Oh you know mom its where Dad keeps his golden watch!"  Darn it we left that magic box with GRANDPA (the safe)!  Well now Grandpa has a magic box so he is rich!
 My baby made 5 friends on the first day!  She said, "Mom I said my name is HALLE and I'm not shy!"
 Sporting the cool clear plastic waterproof back-pack on sale at Wal-Mart for 8$!
 Hayden with the TUBA!  The band teacher said, "I know it's weird that I'm assigning you the Tuba because you are the smallest guy in the class, but you are really good at it!"  It weighs a ton and I have to pick it up and take it to school every day!  Hayden has already been teaching Kelton how to play it.
 Kelton turned 8 officially yesterday!  Hayden thought of putting these 2 Donuts together to make an 8.  I only had pink candles!  Sorry Kelton!  He's so good natured he never complains about anything!
K
Keltons first Day!

 Kara's 1st day!  Kara came home yesterday and said, "I think one of my teachers is saying bad words in class?"  I said, "What is she saying?"  Kara hesitantly whispered, "Oh Lordy Lordy Oh Lordy Lordy!"  My sweet little girl!
 Kelton 
 The missionaries came for dinner for Kelton's Birthday!  The kids thought it was a blast!  They said its just like having Tanner here!  They attacked the kids with cushions from the couch.  They are really nice boys.  They spent all day riding their bikes today.  It was sooooooo hot!  The second you walked out the door you felt like you'd been hit with a bucket of hot water.  There is a difference between here and Vegas.  Vegas is a blow dryer and here it is a bucket of hot water (try breathing under water)!
 See that cool backpack I bought for Hayden?  They have to have plastic or mesh backpacks.  I did not know you could buy cool ones, until I got to school.  Brent was like I can't believe you bought that back pack for him.  Well it was the only one they had at Wal-mart!  I thought I was cool because I got the last one.  Anyway I rushed out, thinking I had ruined my child's life, to get him a cool NIKE mesh one.  When he got home I gave him the new one and guess what he says to me? " How come you bought another back pack?  The plastic one works just fine. " 

 We are  going to do a little celebrating tonight!
This is some of our house!  I'll try to send more pictures of the inside soon.  I did just find out that you can swim with the Dolphins here.  Just another little reason to come visit!  There is also a Ferry(kind of like the Tooth Fairy) that takes you out to the barrier islands (pretty cool I here).  The Stennis Space Center is also here if you want to do a camp out here??  Oh and some day I'll tell you about our ward, but I'll give you a little hint.  Have you ever heard of the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?  Better run! 

1 comment:

Kathy D said...

Thanks for posting to your blog. It makes you feel a bit closer than the 2200+ miles away that you really are. We love you guys!