Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kelton Bottoms up at Grandma's

Here are some pictures my mom sent me of Kelton and his little friends while they were at her house! I'm going to paste what she wrote to me as I was not there.
Natalie just called about the bee catcher pictures and it reminded me of how funny they were. They came and asked me for a jar to catch a bee. I had been in the garden and noticed that there were dozens of bees hovering around my marigolds. I said “you can catch the bees but only if you release them after a few minutes because honey bees are good and we need them. I don't want them dying in a jar.” They all agreed that they would release the bees. It turns out that catching the bee takes great caution, but releasing the bee is SCARY as heck. When they took the lid off and the bee came flying out the first time they were all screaming and running for their lives. Sooo funny. Just had to share. Mom






The boys were out in the backyard and then came in to quench their thirst over apple grape juice poured out of the cow pitcher! (They much watch to much T.V. as they immediately started toasting eachother and acting drunk). Boys.........you gotta love em!!!!



Bottoms up!



No comments: