Thursday, October 21, 2010

Saturdays

Before it got cold! Kelton taught Halle how to play tether ball!

She giggled the whole time!


Kelton told me today "Mom most kids favorite thing is P.E., but my favorite thing at school are the books, because you get to keep them for a whole week and then sometimes they have these things called book fairs and then you get to keep the books forever!"

Kara was a big help teak oiling the patio furniture. I never last very long at things like painting. It always looks like fun and I do like the smell, but I never want to finish and if I do finish I end up doing a bad job because I go to fast. I finished my chair really fast and Brent had to do a thorough examination of my teak job, because he couldn't believe I finished my chair in half the time it took him to do his chair. Good thing it was just teak oil or it would have looked terrible. I don't know what that says about me. I guess I should never be a painter, because I'd probably just end up a druggie laying around sniffing paint.

No comments: