Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday!

Saturday, reunion day 2! Nat and Lexi coming back from a little walk! They opted out of Brent's work out! Actually everyone except Ryan and me missed the scheduled workout. For some reason everyone thought they got to pick and choose what they wanted to do on the schedule (:

All the kids showed up for the marshmallow guns that grandma and grandpa were making!

Breakfast crew!

Very detailed instructions!

Cute little Cozy!

The girls with their guns!

Brady being a goof!
Decorating the guns!

Mark gloating over an Ultimate Frisbee win!!

The teams! Actually there were several teams. Brandi made up the sponge bob team names. I thought it was fun, but maybe that is because my team always won(:

Heather even through in some free haircuts!

Hayden hanging with Dad!

Coloring kids.

Bouncing kids.

Grandma and the babies (cozette and Ryder)!

Uh oh, Grandma are you going to save me from my cousin!

Grandpa!

Of course some basketball too!

Barbie time.


Kara decided she wanted a baby sister, a tiny one like Cozy that she could tote around!

Are they cute or what!

Getting ready for the talent show!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow what a crew! It's crazy to see the next Dobbs generation! Hey can you email me your address and Brady's and Tyson's and your parents?? My brother Sam is getting married and there are quite a few Dobbs on my list! :) SarahMVidal@cox.net