Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dobbs Family Reunion Day 1

Wow so many pictures! Oh how long it takes to download. At least it is easier than pasting them in a book and then trying to make the book look cute too. Well here goes a whirl wind of pictures from the family reunion. Actually I had twice as many, but I only chose a few. I think every minute of every second of the reunion we caught on camera! I wish I could put them all in. I probably will later so I can get all the cousins in, but for now this is it! Roxie and Halle holding hands!

My little fair skinned girl with her cute little freckles!

Me trying to board the boat before I get eaten by a shark!

Roxie and Halle cute cousins that love to hang out together!

George, Tanner, and Hayden ready for a crazy ride

This is kind of out of order, but Tyson just got dumped off the tube with all the babies. I think that smile is "what the heck just happened?"

The kids after the flip. It was a very slow ride, but some how they flipped!

Before they flipped oh how happy they all were!

I think Ryan is explaining how to do a flip or explaining how the tube flipped!

Just lounging!

Grandpa blaming someone or maybe just trying to defend himself. Probably ate the last cookie or something!

Halle just hanging with popular cousin Lexi!

No flipping this time!!

Oh ya just fun in the sun

Look how brave we all are!

Ugh me wake boarding. Nat took this one, she took about 100 of them, so I guess I'll put one in.

Flag lady, who also actually wake surfed! Video documented on YouTube!

Uncle Ryan! Voted best captain of the boat! He got all the kids wake boarding!

Halle gets 5 for doing a great job wake boarding on the boom!

She doesn't look happy, but she was having soooo much fun! The face is all show. Actually she watched her sister cry and thought that is what your suppose to do when you wake board.

Is this fun?


O.K not so bad!

Happy!

Serious!

The breakdown!!! This was the before! Ryan was so patient.
This is why Halle thought she was suppose to cry.

Go Kelton!

No crying here!!

A little ummm mud castle??

This isn't mud its sand!


Looks like mud to me!

Being Brave

Dad and Halle

The driver!

Hayden showing us some tricks

Reggie taking care of Halle!

Cousins!



The Boat!


All the medium boy cousins! Were missing Tanner, Brody, Ryder, and Tiger! They all had a great time together. We love the reunion! Definitely our favorite vacations. The kids never stop talking and are already thinking about next year. Hayden's rooting for the Bahamas. I don't know who he thinks is going to pay for a trip for all of us to the Bahamas, but he is planning it anyway. Nothing wrong with a little dreaming!!!!

No comments: