Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Misc.

If you remember from my last post I mentioned that one of my pictures had been altered by one of the children. I said they had cropped Halle out of the picture and only Brent's head was left in the picture.... well guess who the little Turkey was???? That's right BRENT!!! My biggest kid! Kara and Kelton are loving that we have had some Popsicle weather. I love the warm weather, but not the sticky floors!
Hayden's playing football and still loves Krispy Kreme donuts!

Halle playing at her favorite place Grandma and Grandpa's house!

All dressed up and looking oh so beautiful! On our little walk to preschool Halle asks me, "Do you think Jada (little girl at preschool) is going to look beautiful today?" I said, "oh yes I bet she is" Halle said "Oh I think so too! I think she'll have her hair down and it will be beautiful!"


Halle with some of our tulips. I love that tulips grow in Idaho so beautifully! I think I'll plant even more next year. I planted the tulips so I had something to look forward to as the winter seemed so long. I was so excited when they started popping up all over my yard.

Halle learned about mister yuck at school! So she found all my cleaning supplies and labeled them with Mr. Yuck! I think she did a good job learning about things that should have Mr. Yuck on them. She wanted more stickers because we have lots of Mr. Yuck supplies it seems.


Unfortunately my camera would not take a picture in focus, but Kara is on the front row. The second one from the end. She did a great job singing and the program was really cute. The kids stayed all together and all the songs were really cute songs from the past! She 'll have to sing them for you sometime.

Halle had her Ballet pictures taken! She can't wait for the "STAGE!"

Halle with her two adorable, lovable, sweet little friends. They all play so good together and are so kind to one another.


1 comment:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I'm glad your appointment with Halle went well. Next time you stop in at Liberty Park YOU MUST call me!!! I took my mom to Salt Lake that day anyway, so was right there!!! tsk!
And your backyard is awesome. I want to come play there, and then maybe some time in your moms playroom as well lol :)