Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RAINBOWS

We love Rainbows at our home and Kara is an expert at drawing the rainbow and the correct order of the colors of the rainbow so when we saw this beautiful rainbow we had to get a picture! We all ran out to see this beautiful Rainbow in our yard! Halle was down at Grandmas and when she saw the rainbow she said, "Who colored that?" Grandma said, "God." Halle then ran into the house to get uncle Dallas to show him the rainbow! By the time Dallas came out to see the rainbow it was gone. Halle looked up at him and said, "Oh it's gone, maybe God will draw it again."

3 comments:

Jenni said...

We saw that awesome rainbow too! We were driving home and we could see the full arch and where it began and ended. It was awesome, I wished I had the camera.

Lyric Payne said...

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. I love children!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

So so cute! :) I remember walking out of church one day when we lived in Idaho, and seeing a rainbow that led me to believe there was a pot of gold in our house! We ran home soooo excited, but as you may have guessed, the rainbow had moved when we finally got home :) Ok so I read your comment and was totally going to send you some pics and ideas for cakes and I just got so busy.. ugh. It's really easy, so next time, I'd love to help :) I hope whatever you did turned out fantastic.... I'm sure it did. :) Love you!