Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Kids!

I thought I would write a couple funny things the kids said.......


Hayden came home from school and asked me a question and I said, "I thought Dad was going to do that," and he said to me "Mom, expect nothing from DAD, except that he will workout and make money, otherwise expect nothing!!!" Well I guess that has been my problem all these years, I have been expecting too much.


Halle was wearing Grandma's expensive necklace and Brent took it off over her head and it broke. Well Grandma saw Halle the next day and she asked Halle "Did you break my necklace?" Halle looked her in the eyes and then placed one of her play necklaces around Grandma's neck and said, "Relax, calm down, it will be O.K.. Mommy will fix it, Daddy broke it!"


Halle hates to be babysat and she usually cries as soon as she spots a babysitter. Well tonight she decided she would be good, so the babysitter came and she looked up at me and said, "I am going to be a good girl, so I will not cry!"

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I am laughing out loud...I LOVE what kids say, it is so good to write them down so we remember too! :)

Lyric Payne said...

Hayden is one smart kid. It's about time you figured that out!!