Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The BUS!


I've been wanting to take these pictures for a long time!  Every day I watch my kids jump off the bus and run as fast as they can across the street to me!  
 It's my favorite time of the day so I never want to forget their little faces as they run across the street to me.
 Kelton said it's the best part of the day (the worst part is when I take him to school he said).  He is very  into worst and best right now.
 I had one of those kind of down days as I thought about their good friends in Idaho and all of the people we were missing!  I was wishing my kids were growing up with all their sweet little friends.  I got a couple calls from Halle's little friends and I couldn't help shedding a few tears.
 I have to admit I miss all the play dates.  I loved watching Halle and her little friends play.  Obviously I'm having a hard time with full day kindergarten!
I sure hope it gets easier!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I think we need to take more pictures of things like this- I am the same as you, I have little moments when I say, I need to take a snap shot of this, I don't ever want to forget what this looks like. What a sweet, daily moment for you at the bus stop, these are the best parts about being a mom.