Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March News So Far!

I guess I better do a quick update before anything else happens!  Kara broke her finger last night!  She didn't want me to be the only person in the house with a broken hand.
Kelton ran into a boy (cousin Reggie) at school while they were both attempting to catch the football!  I said, "I'm going to have to talk to his mother!" (joking of course when I found out who he ran into)  Kelton quickly said (looking a little worried), "it wasn't his fault mom, we were both just going for the football!"  Kelton doesn't like anyone to get into trouble!  I guess Reggie had a pretty good goose egg as well, but it did not split open like Kelty's!
They thought he needed stitches, but the tape actually did the job!
These pictures don't really do it justice!
There was a cute couple of Leprechauns living at my house doing nice things(Kara and Kelton)!  Gotta love those kids.  I actually thought Brent had made the bed and then I remembered he was in Mississippi.
Halle is doing great at preschool and still loving every minute of it!
Hayden loves his robe!  Silly boy!
This is what my bed looks like since Brent left!  I don't get much sleep!  I'm sure I will have fully ruined them by the time Brent gets back.  I told him to look for a one bedroom!!
Kara being a little teacher!
My cute Halle looking rather old with her new haircut!  She wants to be just like Kara!
Nothing else new.  We try to be boring around here.  I like boring! 

1 comment:

The Dobbs said...

Oh my, you guys aren't haven't good luck with the hands and fingers lately. The girls hair looks ADORABLE. I'm a big fan of the short bob haircut. Brody asks is he can play with your kids almost daily. We hope to see ya soon!!