Monday, March 21, 2011

Brent Drives to Mississippi

This is the morning Brent was leaving.  I thought they looked so cute just sitting there watching him pack. 
Brent Vacuum packed his clothes in order to get them into the mini!
Kelton took this one so we'd always remember Dad!
Valuable space for the blue corn tortilla chips. (:
Grandma came and helped us get Brent on the road.
We were joking about the vacuum packing coming undone.  If it had I don't klnow if we would have been abe to find Brent in the car!
Hugs from Halle!
We miss you!!!!
Brent seems to like the warm weather in Mississippi.  He also thinks it is going to be a bit of a culture shock for us all!  I look like I am already in shock.

The kids really miss Daddy already and are counting down the days until he comes home to tickle, chase, jump on the trampoline, and dance with them. 

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

LOL at the vacuum packing coming undone in the mini! :) My kids pile to my bed when shawn is gone too..he always asks why I let them do that because then they will not want to go to their own beds..but they always do! :) Good luck with the move and all the packing! Packing is the pits but at least you can just take your spring cleaning to the extreme? ;) Keep updating your blog so we can keep in touch :)