Monday, March 14, 2011

Kara Turns 9

Happy Birthday Kara!
It was a crazy time, but we did a lot of celebrating!  Lot's of cousins!
We love Kara!  She is the best!  She always tries so hard to do her very best.  She works very hard at school and is always willing to help me.  If I am having a hard day Kara always brightens it by helping.  If I cry she comforts Halle by saying "she's crying because she is just so happy (probably because lateley if someone is nice to me I cry)."
Kara had a few girls over for dancing, a movie, pizza, and lots of junk!
We decorated cupcakes!  Halle's were funny!
Kara has very sweet friends!
Kara got her haircut for her Birthday!  She also sang in her program at school, which she was very exited about!
Grandma and Grandpa had the family party at their house because of my injury!
Kara got a new doll that she had been wanting from G&G and then came home to a fun butterfly from Manny.  My camera was broken during Kara's birthday so we did not get all the pictures we wanted.
Aunt Natalie made the cake(thank goodness I had so much help or this birthday wouldn't have been so great!!)
I'm telling you Kara can win stuffed animals like it is no ones business!  She won this out of that dumb machine that I believe is a waste of money and no one ever wins!  Well Kara has proved me wrong 3 times now.  This is her 3rd stuffed animal won out of the claw machine and the impressive part is that she does it on her first try every time!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!!

No comments: