Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween Again???? It's that time of year again when I feel good about eating lots of candy, because well that means I'm a little closer to not having any candy left in the house to ruin a good day of eating. We dressed up so many times I lost track! Kara stuck with the Witch idea!

All the kids at the tunk or treat. Hayden's friend Brendan stayed with us while his family was gone. Kara was a little angry. She was a witch I have to admit! She wanted me to spray her hair black. I had her flip her head over to get underneath. Well..... it caused it to stick up! I guess witches don't like that! I actually thought it looked quite witchey!

Hayden worked long and hard at his costume. Many hours were spent gathering, planning, and thinking about this costume!!!
Kelton also spent a lot of time on his costume. He wanted to be very scary! I noticed a lot of boys his age as skeletons, so I guess they all wanted to be scary! I begged him to be something cute just one last time, but Brent encouraged him to be scary.
Halle had a list of ideas. We dressed up all week at preschool, so she was about everything you can imagine. She is a Fairy Princess here!
I think the Witch ate tooo much candy!

Brendan was so polite the whole time he stayed with us. He even said, "Let me step out of the picture so you can get a picture of just your kids." What 11 year old boy thinks of that?? Anyways, I'm sure he was glad to get back to his home, because sometimes we are crazy! This weekend we were especially crazy. Brent blasts the music and the kids run around yelling, looking for costumes, chasing, and screaming. I run around trying to help them all the while saying, "hurry get into the car were going to be late!" YEP were always late!!! YEP the house was a mess too!

Kara got invited to a Halloween party too! She went with some friends and had a great time.



This little crew went to the school trunk or treat. Kelton was iron man. He loves iron man. He said, "I really want to be iron man, but I think the other kids might laugh at me." He chose to wear it anyway! George and Reggie went too. George was a cool guy (I think), Reggie was hmmm Han Solo with a gun, Halle was a Princess, and Hayden was Frankenstein?? My friend showed me how to do a good painted face. I think Hayden's turned out pretty good. All the kids looked like Hayden for the Youth Party, but alas I did not get a picture!!!!!

We made it!

No comments: