Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reading!

Big brother Hayden has been reading "Peter and the Star Catchers" to Kara and Kelton before they go to bed. Hayden loves to read. He want's to share all his favorite books with Kara and Kelton. Sometimes they are not as excited as he is about reading, but they try to be enthused.


Hayden has really grown up, but he's still just a little boy. He likes to come in and snuggle in bed with us and read his books. He also is always begging one of us to lay by him. When I give him hugs he tends to linger and just stands there and hugs me back for as long as possible. I don't know if he feels like he is growing up and trying to hang on to that last little bit of childhood, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts (Hayden's never been my big snuggler, he's always been to busy for that kind of stuff). I'm sure one day I'll wake up and he really will be all grown up or maybe he'll always just be that little boy who can't get enough play time in.




No comments: