Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halle's Preschool!

I decided to teach preschool this year! My emphasis is reading, but boy do we have lots of fun! Every Thursday after reading we go to Grandma's house for a cooking class! We have learned to make all sorts of things.

Halle pouring her ingredients.


I love this picture! I was pretending to be the big bad wolf and they were the 4 little pigs! They loved it!

Halle writing her name!

Halle writing her name again!

Playtime!

Painting apple trees! Their arms were the trunk and the side of their hands were the leaves! Then we used cork for the apples and different shaped sponges for the people picking the apples. They turned out really cute!

Play dough.

Teddy Bear Picnic!

Cooking Class! We went in disguise!

Greasing our pans!

What a great cook!


Stirring with Grandma!



All about me week! Halle with her baby picture!



Taking advantage of the beautiful weather! Snack time outside!!



Halle cutting and pasting!

I made me books for the kids! The last page was a picture of each kid that said "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!" I thought they turned out really cute!!

Painting!

Tea time!

The kids made these aprons for our cooking classes! It says "Don't BUG Me I'm Cooking." Then the kids used their fingerprints to make little bugs on their apron. Grandma came up with the great slogan all on her own.



Halle loves preschool and so do I! I have a preschool blog but it is private so I'll just try to keep updated with some of Halle at preschool!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh please sign me up for your preschool!! It looks so fun, seriously, can I come?? And going to Sister Dobbs house to bake once a week... oh heaven!
Al, it is so cute to see Halle's freckles coming in, I just love that little girl.