Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from my Camera phone! It is killing me that my camera is not working. Halle off to school!
After school! She was trying to make a funny face, but you get what you get when your dealing with a phone as a camera! I'm sure the camera phone will be as good as my expensive camera soon. It's just a matter of time, right?

So happy about St. Patrick's DAY!

The morning spray down! Hayden said, "I love St Patrick's DAY!!" I guess I loved any kind of celebration when I was a kid too!

I love these guys!
We went to the park to work on our baseball skills. Halle was really excited about the pink mitt! She put her mitt on and I through the ball into her mitt about 2 times, and then she took off her mitt! I proceeded to ask, "are you done playing?" She turned to me and said, "Well I just really need some lipstick!" Am I really this Glamor girls mom(:?
Kelton came home today from school and has been searching non stop for Leprechauns! He really really wants to catch one! He has enlisted Halle to search while he recites knock knock jokes to her. Do you know how confusing it is to have someone that doesn't really know how to do knock knock jokes teach you how to do a knock knock jokes????



2 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

I think it's time to invent a mitt with a little pocket on the outside to hold lipstick.... perfect lol :)

Laura said...

How cute is that?! I think you've got a pretty good camera phone if you ask me!
Al, will you do a post on your house and take pictures of the inside of your house... please!!! In all your pictures I love when I can see your house in the background, it looks amazing. I'd love to have a tour by means of your blog!