Monday, March 16, 2009

???????????

O.K. , so I really should not be blogging, but here I am blogging. I have a dryer full of clothes that needs to be folded, my house looks like a tornado hit it, and my kitchen is in disarray after the morning craziness of getting everyone off to school and fed. I did however take a shower as Halle hates the way I smell after I workout!! Every morning she tells me to go take a shower and she nearly vomits (seriously she starts gagging and coughing) if I have not brushed my teeth and showered! I never thought I smelled that bad, but children never lie(:

So Halle is practicing her dancing as we speak! She has ballet today and probably will dance until we leave! So here are a couple funny things my kiddos said, I said, "Halle lets go for a walk", and she said, "How about you go for a walk and I will go to grandmas!"

Kelton asked Brent the other day after Halle would not share with him, "Dad how come Jesus keeps making Halle grow bigger, but he never makes her share!" We pray every night for Halle's bones to grow and she is growing, but Kelton is wondering why she is not sharing. Brent tried to throw in the lesson on free agency, but I am not sure it went over well.

Hayden at his school Program! He had a part and did a great job! He was chosen to be in the drama program and when asked if he was liking it he replied, "Um it is embarrassing and I look ridiculous!" He was a mouse. Nothing seems to bother Hayden, so I thought his response was funny! He has an amazing memory! He reads something once and then it is there for good never to be forgotten!

He told us "Mom you will know exactly where I am because I am the loudest singer!" I was expecting him to be really loud, but he was not!

Brent dancing with Halle at the school dance! She had so much fun and was pulling out all her moves!
Brent and Kara dancing it up! Brent is such a good Dad and so much fun! In our primary class the kids think he is so funny! One little girl told him 3 times during class, "You are funny!" She was really cute and even said, "You know you are funnier than me!"

Brent with the girls!!

They had a blast!

Kelton doing the limbo!

I think this might be called cheating!

Best Buds!

Kelton and Kara at their Karate tournament!

Heather, Tyson, and Brody came to Cheer on Kara and Kelton! Brody is so unbelievable cute! We couldn't get enough of him!!

Kelton admiring the medals he won!

Kelton performing for the crowd!

Paying close attention!

This is what I look like most of the time!! Very scary! No wonder Halle gets sick when I breath on her! You can practically smell me through the computer! Brent captured this moment!

4 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I loved reading this. And I love that you are stinky. Sophie does the same thing to me. She doesn't get to the point of gagging but she sure loves to tell me when I stink!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is a funny post! I am laughing to myself. Halle is the cutest dancer. On Sunday, after she warmed up to us a bit, she was up in front dancing to the primary songs, did you see her? She was adorable! So did Brent just go in his garment top for the sock hop? :) I love your work out face...when shawn saw you had challenged me, he said "oh no, She is going to kick your butt!"

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Dang you look good! A pic of me like that is sooo scary! And I don't stink, not because I don't stink, but because I suck and don't work out! ugh. Very cute pictures and I looooove the kids comments! You know your mom is AWESOME when your daughter will let you go off into the scary world alone while she goes to grandmas haha :) I love all of you!

Laura said...

Al,
this is a fun-filled post! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I think you look great, crazy-faced or not!... And I was noticing your beautiful kitchen in the background!