Saturday, February 23, 2013

January Rolled in............

We had more snow which meant more sledding and a special visit from the Klevens

 We had lots of fun with all the cousins!
 What a fun group and a fun day too!

 OH yeah!!!
 How about a girl picture!  I don't really enjoy pictures of myself.
 Kathy with a little Salon time for Halle!
 Handsome Hayden never wants to move again!!!!

 A little more salon time



 Halle and Kara went to Wal-mart with me.  Halle begged to ride the horse.  We never ride it so I decided I should let her since she was so excited about it.  She got on and I asked Kara do you want to ride with her? Kara turned to me and said, "well I guess I better because if I ride with her it will only be  .25cents instead of .50 cents."  Halle could not stop laughing the entire time!  She must have been tired because I don't really think those rides are that much fun.  My kids get the giggles when they are extra tired.


 Keltonator was in the Pinewood Durby!  He won something I'm sure because we live in the WEST where everyone is a winner.



No comments: