Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pictures from Thanksgiving as I promised.  I should try not to write anything, but I just can't help myself.  Every time I think I'm too busy to blog anymore I look back at my old posts and it brings back so many good memories it motivates me to take the time to try and keep up.
 Thanks Mom and Natalie for taking all these pictures and for sending them to me.  I was feeling a little bit lazy.  So lazy I didn't even want to pick up my camera.
 Look at all those boys!  We are missing 7 boy cousins too.  
 Thanksgiving hors d'oeuvres get a thumbs up.  Don't you hate when you spell something so wrong that the spell check doesn't even know how to correct it.
 Getting ready for the main event!
 Cleaning up after the main event!
 Dessert time!
 Ryan and Kathy try to kill each other with nerf swords while Brent and Natalie completely space out!
 Mom and Dad in the kitchen
 A little bond
 Looking at pictures from the reunion with Grandma Benge

 Rock climbing with everyone!


 Learning to trust! 
 Joe
 Hayden

 Hayden and Mark



 Payton 

 Ciara
 George
 Kelton
 Kara
 Kara


 Payton

 Reggie
 Ciara


 Me and Kelton

 Kelton Halle Ciara
 Joe

 Kara
 Kathy Hailey and Brooklyn
 Kara

 Kerri
 Hayden
 Ciara


 Caleb
 Dad and Caleb
 Halle
 Peyton and Me

 Dad and Kerri
 Caleb
 Kelton
 Brooklyn


 Hailey
 Brent
 I wanted to delete this one because I look like a weirdo, but Nat and Ker look pretty cute, so I'll try not to be Vain.
 Mark
 Peyton and Hayden
 Ryan

 Ryan
 George
 Kara
 Carson
Kathy

We always look forward to time with family.  They never disappoint.  The kids had lots of fun playing together.  Coloring fashion dolls with Natalie, playing flag football with the fam, jumping on the trampoline, playing grandma and grandpa's x-box, and most of all just being together.  Thanks Mom and Dad for having all of us.  I know it is a ton of work for you, but you always make it look so easy.  

No comments: