Friday, September 21, 2012

Survivor Reunion Group 1

All year we look forward to the Dobbs Family Reunion!  The kids love love love the reunion.  They don't really care where or what we are doing as long as they get to see their cousins!  I took so many pictures, that I couldn't decide which ones to post so I'm just posting most of them.  Last week I downloaded them into a slideshow that infected my computer and then Brent deleted it, so all that work for nothing.
This Year Tyson and Heather were in charge and did a Survivor Themed reunion!
They did such a good job and we had so much fun.
We had the after Reunion Blues for weeks.
 We started out by hanging out at G&G's where grandma did get a picture of all the grandkids.  I was late to the party so did not get a picture with my camera.  I think there is supposed to be some picture sharing going on, but you know how that goes.
 Brent drove up early with the kids and then I drove up later with the R. Dobbs Family.  Hailey drove some of the way which kept us all entertained well at least me anyway.  I think her Dad almost had a heart attack a few times.
 Jumping
 Running
 Picture taking.
 Georgie
 Little Helpers
 Yackers : )
 Payton and Aunt Kathy
 Hailey and Jesse
 Hayden
 Gma
 Games!


 Weird Dad!

 Food!
 Suckers
 Babies
 Jesse had soo many Fans!
 More Food
 Ryder getting a cleaning by uncle Mark
 The Cancer patient
 Gma made all the Survivor Buffs

 Dirty Babies!

 Clean Baby
 Night Walking!
 Carson looking for the Idol
 The Cabin
 Waking UP!


 Sleep over!

 HMMMM

 Kara Finds the IDOL!
 Clean Baby Jesse after the Bath!


Making a Fishing Pole

 Tiger and Uncle Ryan

 So Happy to have found the IDOL!  It still sitting on our front porch.

 Family Tripod pictures!



 Survivor Teams

The Purps 
 The Pink Panthers


The Brontos



 The Bosses


 The Green Hornets

 So cute!

 The Air soft WARS!




 Even the girls got involved.








It's always so much fun to get together.  We love our family and are so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful supportive family that cares about each other.

No comments: