Monday, February 14, 2011

Home Again!

We took a little trip down to Gulfport Mississippi and while we were gone Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids.  We came home to happy kids, warm weather, a clean house, and lots of fun things grandma taught the kids!

Did you know Brent is king of jump roping? 

Kara and Kelton loved to jump rope too.  Well anything with Dad is fun!

Peyton and Halle fast friends!

Sooo Cute!


Hayden and Zac building Legos!


Hayden said, "Mom I don't know what Grandma does, but she makes the best Smack Ramen EVER!"  Grandma also softened our brown sugar with apples which the kids thought was the coolest experiment ever!!! Every one of them kept showing me how grandma turned the brown sugar soft with apples.

Kara this morning told me "Mom grandma says if we hurry fast at 8:00 to get ready for the bus then at 8:25 we won't have to hurry and then we will never miss the bus!"

Kelton going for the under the fence jump rope?????  I can't remember all the games they play!






We have been blessed with some beautiful weather!  I'm so glad that groundhog did not see his shadow.  I'll post some pictures of Mississippi when I figure out how to get them off my phone.  It's funny as we were coming home from Mississippi I remembered back to when I was in 5th grade learning all the states and capitals.  I remember thinking  I wonder if I'll ever live in MISSISSIPPI? 
Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids.  I know it is a lot of work!  Thanks for organizing some of my cupboards for me too!  I love opening a drawer and being surprised by how nice it looks!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Can I come and take a tour of your house? I looooove it.
Glad you were able to take a little trip with your hubby, we all need that time to re charge, don't we. Did you come back with a nice southern drawl?