Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chritmas Eve

The kids table! Kara, Halle, Kelton, Hayden Cousins George, Brody and Reggie!

The adults!

Grandma Benge and Nanny!  I'm so blessed to get to spend Christmas with my Grandma's!

Santa made a little visit to our house too!  He brought us some delicious apples too! 

Santa likes to do sign language through the window! 

Santa looking for his apples.  Wouldn't that be great if we only looked forward to a nice juicy apple brought by the red suited man.  It sure would be a lot less stressful!

The Nativity!  Halle really wanted to be Marry this year and so we tried to have 2 year old Brody be Joseph.  He was not interested one bit!  He just wanted to be Buzz and kept taking off his robe and running all over the place making his parents crazy and the rest of us laugh.(:   Way too much pressure for a 2 year old.  It's not his fault he is as tall as his 5 year old cousin!!!

Little Ryder the lamb, Buzz/ Joseph, and my little mama's girl!

Slowly I'll catch up with some of these holiday pictures.  I'm so grateful to family and the love they show to us!  I'm grateful to all of the wonderful examples around me.

No comments: