Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa!

                                                                 Anual trip to see Santa!

 BRRR!

Nothing like a brother!

I love these boys and I'm so glad they love each other too!

We brought along some friends too!

Kara and Madeline!  I'm so glad she has such a nice friend!!

Peyton and Halle!  They were born 1 week apart!

I think Halle is spoiled with all her cousins!  She loves Peyton!

Kara and Santa!

Kara was trying hard not to believe this year, but in the end she has decided it's just too much fun to believe!  Plus it is her only hope for a real live animal, since she knows her parents will never get her one.  Actually I'm afraid my kids are going to fill their homes with animals.  At least it won't be my house!


These girls were definitely meant to be cousins!


Halle was a little nervous, but Peyton was a pro!!!


Kelton making sure to tell Santa all the things he wants (not really enough time for that!)



Natalie biting her lip trying to control her inner desire to line the kids up correctly and spank the children who push and cut in line!

Halle letting us all know the line for Santa took forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

How CUTE! Alison, will you really come and have lunch with me someday??? Is it truly on your bucket list? I think I would die and go to Heaven if that could happen... let's make it happen (especailly if I move west this summer:))