Thursday, December 30, 2010

Piano Recital!

These are cupcakes we made at preschool!

Hayden said, "I'm so glad your doing preschool mom!  Now there is always so much fun stuff to do and eat around here!"

After the recital at the elderly care center we decided to try to get a picture of all the kids by the tree!

It's so much easier to take pictures of everyone now that they are getting older!

But it's still not easy!

Love that smile!

That ones pretty cute too!

Halle decided the other day that if she sleeps in a room that looks like a boy room then she will dream about monsters!  On the other hand if she sleeps in a girl room she dreams about princesses!  She's putting a request in for a princess room!

Kara and Madeline!  Madeline's mom is the kids piano teacher and we love her!

I'd like to say the kids did awesome, but then I'd be lying.  Hayden actually forgot the entire song!  The guy with the photographic memory forgot!  I felt so bad for him.  I will say that the piano was out of tune and about 3 other kids also forgot their songs.  I mentioned this to Hayden and he told me "there's no excuse for forgetting mom, I should have remembered it."

I'm not sure what Kelton is doing!

Halle and one of her many friends!

She really loves Chloe!!

My little perfectionist also made a few little mistakes and had to start over.  She did not forget her song, but I was having a hard time believing this was the same child that had been playing at home.

Kelton was able to use his book.  Thank goodness!  I don't know what he would have done if he would have forgotten his song, but I know he would not have stayed as composed as Hayden. 

They all decided to wear their Santa hats!  I have very festive kiddos! 

No comments: