Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Bye Halloween Hello Rain Hello Ballet Girl!

As I got ready to take down my Halloween decor I decided to take a quick picture!
One more picture! Good bye to the Halloween decor until next year!!

Kelton's Halloween hang over! Notice the three spider Halloween rings on his left hand!


Halle is ready to go on her Grandma search!! Pappy (check), Blankie (check), umbrella(check), ballet outfit (check), Flip flops (check), rain coat (check) all we need is grandma!

Venturing out into the rain in flip flops and of course her Ballet gear!!


Yeah!!! There is grandpa, proof that grandma is close by! Halle is so Happy!! Grandpa is out cleaning up the leaves!!

Halle has located Grandma doing Nanny's hair!!!

Here is my ballet girl, looking rather old!!! She of course needs to have her Ballet outfit on all the time!! When the music starts playing, Halle starts dancing, and she has quite the moves!! I will have to video her some time!!!


Well, another holiday has come and gone and my kids are just a little older!! My last baby has experienced her first real Halloween and I was there to enjoy the excitement of her first!! I feel so blessed to have these four beautiful little people to love! I love experiencing the world with a child, everything is fun, exciting, and uninhibited. I woke my little dancer up from a deep sleep and she looked up at me and said "I need my ballet!" I said "Have you been dreaming about dancing?" and she said, "I need my ballet!" She told me for Christmas she needs some new pink tights, and more pink leotards. She does not like to wait for them to be washed. All these clothes do make going to the bathroom quite a chore, but the joy of being a ballerina is worth all the clothing changes, I think!!

3 comments:

Kathy D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy D said...

Alison-
Halle is so cute!!! What a cute obsession she has with Karalee - she is lucky to be so close!

schlenskefamily said...

Your children are beautiful! Kara looks so much like you! I am glad you commented on my blog. I had an old email for you and haven't had contact for so long! It is so fun to see your family. If you don't mind I'll put you as a link on our blog and that way I can keep in better touch!