Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 2013, Pine Wood Derby

 For some reason I don't remember making a car, but the cake was Awesome.
 I think this must have been a very difficult project because we have never attempted to make another cake.
 This was pretty much all Brent and Kelton.  Brent has tackled some projects while he's home with the kids, but one time seems to be enough.  It's kind of like the first time you make sugar cookies with your 3 year old.  It seems like such a fun idea, but then you wonder was this really the bond I was going for after all the mess and when your left with all the clean up and about 1 minute into the project the child is nowhere to be found.

 This seems like more of the bonding experience were looking for.  Dad draws pictures on your belly before you go to school!  AWESOME!
 Kelton is a ROBOT!

 Kelton's troop cake.  There troop number is 007!

 We did matching cousin hair today!  I love pony tails.  I think this will be the hair style I miss most when my little girls turn into big girls.  I love high ponies with curls!
 Kelton dressed up as the Lorax for school.  Pretty original costume.  He thought of it himself
 One more cake picture!
Here's my darling boy with a thousand questions.  This guy will follow you around asking you so many questions about everything.  If you ever can't think of a question ask Kelton he'll have a good one for you.  He wants to know about everything especially the biggest, longest, smartest, strongest things!

No comments: