Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kids In Idaho

We Finally made it to Beautiful Idaho!  I have to admit Idaho is absolutely one of the greatest places to live June through September.  Purely my opinion.  The days are long and warm, the nights are just right, the grass is green and soft, the flowers are everywhere, there are sidewalks, limited amounts of bugs, and best of all there are kids out everywhere enjoying the weather!  Truly a child's paradise.  I think this is why I always wanted to raise my kids in Idaho, because I remember the summers as a child just running free.
The kids were able to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for 3 weeks while Brent stayed in Las Vegas and I went on to start my job in Reno.  These are the pictures Grandma and Grandpa sent me.  The kids all had an absolutely amazing time.
Kara and her best friend Madeline.  We love Madeline.  She is such a good girl and a good example for Kara.  I hope they stay friends forever.
Barrel rolls with our cousins!
It was so nice to be able to start my new job and know that my kids were having such a good time and being taken care of so well.  
Hopefully they did not wear Grandma and Grandpa out too much.  I think Halle had a few break downs.  From what I hear from the other children she did not hold anything back.  I guess she had a few break downs. 
Texas Cake, mmm, mmmm, with Madeline and Grandpa

Texas Cake with Grandma and Madeline
Our good friends the Holdings new home!  We love the Holdings too.  My kids have been so blessed with good friends and cousins that are such good example to them.  I hope they are always able to find good friends to associate with.
Alexis, Kara, Halle, Makenna soo cute
Halle and her little friend Chloe!  Grandma was so good and scheduling friends for the kids.  She kept their schedules very full : )
All the kids in the neighborhood!
We love all the boys in the hood too.
Alexis Kara and Madeline such cute girl.

 Kelton and Clayton fishing!
 Halle and Makenna.
 More Fishing
 Swimming with the Holdings!  My friend Melissa sent these to me.  I wish I could have spent more time in Idaho so I could have seen everyone.

 Snow Cones
 Qdoba and the Movies with cousins and G&G
 Movies!
Snuggle with cousins!


They played baseball, kickball, Nerf wars, football, Nerf sword battles, freeze tag, cops and robbers, and capture the flag.


Princess Halle and Payton!
Coco girls

Even a little piano practicing!!  Impressive!
Fourth of July!  Making strawberries with Reggie!
Yummy!

4th of July in Idaho!
Halle, friend Chloe and cousin Peyton!
Princesses!
I'm sure there was lots more pictures from all the fun the kids had in Idaho.  I know Hayden learned how to make hot dogs from Grandpa and not just any Hot Dog, "they are Grandpa's famous butter fried Hot Dogs," according to Hayden.  I wish I could remember everything my kids told me while they were in Idaho, but unfortunately my memory is not very good.  I'm lucky if I remember to put my keys on the hook instead of the refrigerator.  I know scary!  I'll be glad when I'm all caught up so I don't have to recall all of our experiences. 

No comments: