Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memorial Day!

Me (Alison Kate) and Halle Kate by my Great Grandma Kate's grave.

The boys at the graveyard in Emmett.

The whole gang.  Grandpa took the picture.

We went to the park afterwards.

Last year there was a nest in this bush and so we were hoping to see it again this year.

Grandpa relaxing!

Halle she likes to pose for pictures for me.

Kelton at one of the grave sites.

Grandma Benge with some of her Great Grandchildren on Memorial Day weekend.

The tank in Emmett.  The kids really wanted their picture in front of this tank!

We went to Emmett to decorate the graves on memorial day weekend.  When I was a child we used to go to Emmett and decorate the graves and then have a picnic in the park.  We went to RoAnns (an old hamburger joint) and then to the only park in Emmett (well that I know of).  I think we all had a good time.

No comments: